Thursday, August 10, 2006

Mobius the Non-Pluralist Intolerant

I wrote this a few days ago and, after posting it, quickly saved it as a draft in order to allow Mobius and his lackies time to process comments. I allowed. Time passed. Comments - specifically alternative views - were submitted but were apparently not deemed worthy. I do not fit in with most of what goes up on JewSchool. Here are a few examples of how I don't fit in:

1. I am not a conformist.
2. I don't hate people.
3. I don't toe the Soros/Sheehan line.
4. I think.
5. I know that certain values are not Jewish - and I'm comfortable with that.
6. I'm proud of Israel.
7. I do not take into consideration the politics of a comment that is posted on my site.
8. I enjoy and encourage free speech.
9. I enjoy and encourage the exchange of alternative views.
10. I'm not a hypocrite.

That being said, I've given Mobius a new name - Mobius the Non-Pluralist Intolerant - you know, like Alexander the Great, etc. I gave him this name becasue I've tried to leave about six or seven comments on JewSchool, but to no avail. My comments have all been intellectual in nature and, yes, DO attack positions taken by Mobius and his friend John Brown.

I've put up all of Mobius's comments on my site. Perhaps that's because I enjoy and encourage exchanges of ideas and coming to conclusions of truth.

It's easy to hide the truth when you don't allow others to comment, isn't it, Mobius?

1 Comments:

Blogger Mr. S said...

I have never deleted a post by you, Mobius the Non Pluralist Intolerant. I invite you to write an explanation why you deem it necessary to censur my speech. I'm not tryint to be funny.

I don't hate you. I encourage your posts, actually. You're comments don't hurt my feelings either.

12:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home